All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of the administrators of Avatar Wiki. We'll be happy to help! If you would like to consult with other users, the IRC Channel and the community forum are always a good option!
Sylwanin te Tskaha Mo'at'ite is the daughter of Eytukan and Mo'at and the older sister of Neytiri. She first appeared in James Cameron's Avatar: iPod/iPhone Game where she told the story of an avatar driver named Ryan Lorenz to Neytiri, who narrates the story to players of the app. In the final chapters of the story, Sylwanin is abducted by a human raiding party, and is eventually rescued in a heroic raid by Lorenz and a party of Na'vi.
- June 3, 2020
- David Thewlis clarifies to Collider that he is only in Avatar 3-5, not in Avatar 2. The misunderstanding is in part due to conflicting information on IMDB and Total Film.
- May 29, 2020
- David Thewlis's interview with Total Film about his Na'vi role in the Avatar sequels is previewed, with the full interview published in print and digital that day.
- May 24, 2020
- Jon Landau, in an interview with RNZ, gives additional Avatar 2 story details about Jake and Neytiri's family. He also explains the measures the Avatar sequel crew is taking to safely continue live action filming during the coronavirus threat.
- May 21, 2020
- Jon Landau confirms on Instagram that Avatar sequel filming would resume the following week.
- March 17, 2020
- Filming on Avatar sequels in New Zealand is suspended due to coronavirus threat. 
- December 18, 2019
- In celebration of the 10th anniversary of the release of Avatar, a 24h stream is aired on Twitter with interviews of cast and crew. 
- December 17, 2019
- Simon Franglen is confirmed as composer for Avatar 2 and 3. Franglen previously collaborated with the late James Horner on the first movie soundtrack.
- November 29, 2019
- The official Avatar Twitter announces the end of 2019 live action filming for the Avatar sequels. The tweet features a preview of the Sea Dragon, a mothership for sea-faring craft featured in the upcoming sequels.
- October 18, 2019
- Avatar: Pandora Rising soft launches for Android and iOS in Canada, New Zealand, and the Philippines.
- October 10, 2019
- A since removed Amazon listing reveals Avatar: The High Ground, a three volume graphic novel series that serves as a direct prequel to Avatar 2. The series is based off of James Cameron's original screenplay for the sequel before rewrites and is planned for release in 2020.
Latest Blog Posts
Ok so I just wanted to make something where we could come up with theories and ideas to build onto the already-awesome universe Mr. Cameron has gifted to us. Maybe we could build onto lore about the …Read more >
I felt compeled to join here since I have been a long time lurker. Im writing a fan fiction. At the moment I am making a timeline that includes three of the games as well as the story line of the mov…Read more >
when the na'vi were fighting back aginst the humans, Seze was shot down, and killed, so what happened after that? in the 2ed movie will she get a new banshee? or will she just go live with out one si…Read more >