All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of the administrators of Avatar Wiki. We'll be happy to help! If you would like to consult with other users, blogs, the forum and our IRC Channel are always a good option!
Latest Blog Posts
So I have read Avatar: Adapt or Die today and I had some thoughts about it in regards to the Avatar lore. I strongly suspected that this comic would feature Sylwanin and that it would address some of …
I recently managed to get my hands on the Nintendo Power Issue 246. There's an article about James Cameron's Avatar games there. I came upon this nugget of info that on the Nintendo DSi enhanced vers…
I decided to make a post about this for no other reason than to have it addressed, as I find it very interesting. Discussion welcomed and encouraged.
There are two given explanations for how the avata…
Avatar: Brothers is the first comic from Dark Horse's Avatar comic line. It was a special issue written for Free Comic Book Day 2017 by Sherri L. Smith, illustrated by Doug Wheatley, and colored by Wes Dzioba. The issue focuses on Jake Sully's bond with the Great Leonopteryx, strengthening it through his memories of his brother and the stories he shared about great historical & mythical partnerships. The story is set during the events of the first film.
- 9 May, 2022
- The teaser trailer for Avatar: The Way of Water is made available online. 
- 27 April, 2022
- During Walt Disney's presentation at CinemaCon 2022, the first Avatar 2 teaser trailer is shown in 3D. The film is officially announced to be named Avatar: The Way of Water. The trailer is slated to show publicly on May 6th in front of Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and released online the following week. The first Avatar film is also announced to be re-released in theaters on September 23rd, 2022, with remastered visuals and sound.
- 3 April, 2022
- Avatar: The Experience, also known as Avatar: Discover Pandora, announces a new venue in Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.
- 18 February, 2022
- The family of David Brenner, renowned film editor who had been working on the Avatar sequels for over a year, announces that he passed away on the 17th of February, 2022. Lightstorm Entertainment opens a fundraising campaign to support Brenner's family.
- 17 February, 2022
- The next entry in the Avatar comic series, Avatar: Adapt or Die, is announced. It is set to release on May 4 and will be a prequel to the first film, following Grace Augustine's attempts to make peace with the Na'vi.
- 13 February, 2022
- Avatar: Reckoning, an MMO first-person shooter game for mobile devices, is announced, with a closed beta in Canada following shortly after.
- 9 February, 2022
- The dev team for Avatar: Pandora Rising announced they would be ending development and closing the game on April 4, 2022. The title had previously been taken off the Apple and Android app stores on June 9, 2021 in preparation for major overhauls leading up to the game's planned global release.
- January 13, 2022
- Avatar: Reckoning, a new mobile multiplayer roleplaying shooter game, is formally announced by developer Archosaur Games, Lightstorm Entertainment, Disney, and Archosaur's backing company Tencent for a 2022 release. The title will be published globally by Level Infinite.
- June 12, 2021
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is formally announced for a 2022 release with a First Look trailer reveal during Ubisoft's E3 presentation.
- May 27, 2021
- Pandora: The World of Avatar theme park at Walt Disney World celebrates its 4 year anniversary.