A Drone is a computerized machine that destroys or neutralizes its target. There are four different kinds of drones in Avatar: The Game.
Types of Drones[edit | edit source]
- The Unmanned Targeting Drone (U-T Drone) is a computer-operated attack drone that scans a predefined region for irregular motion. If it detects any targets, the computer conducts a rapid scan. The presence of any unauthorized targets will initiate an attack sequence. The drone will seek out the target and detonate itself within proximity.
- Roughly the size of a human, Patrol Drones provide excellent security with no risk to the soldiers. Each drone is equipped with an accurate gun.
- The Electric Drone is a modified patrol drone that emits a powerful electrical charge to neutralize any intruder it finds.
- The Alarm Drone is designed to sound an alarm when it finds an intruder. When the alarm sounds, reinforcements will soon arrive to investigate. It is also equipped with a gun to keep the target occupied.
Source[edit | edit source]
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game - In-game Pandorapedia article on U-T Drones.
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (Nintendo DS) - In-game Pandorapedia article on: Alarm Drone, Electric Drone and Patrol Drone.
|Space||Drop Pod · ISV Bradbury · ISV Venture Star · Valkyrie|
|Air||Dragon Assault Ship · Drone · Samson (16) · Scorpion|
|Land (Combat)||AMP Suit (Beyond Glory) · ATV Grinder · Swan · Bulldog|
|Land (Utility)||Bucket Wheel Excavator · Buggy · Digger · Fuel Tanker · Hell Truck · Loader · Pandora Utility Suit · Bulldozer · Slash Cutter · ROVR · Shredder · Lynx Transport|
|Sea||Gator · RDA Boat · Sea Dragon · Crabsuit · Matador · Picador|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.