|Behind the Scenes|
When Jake Sully and Neytiri were gathering all the Na'vi clans for the defense against the Assault on the Tree of Souls, she was seen with red and white body paint, which appears to be traditional for the clan's leaders. Immediately after Jake delivered his speech, Ikeyni rallied the clan members, who leapt to their ikrans and took to the skies towards the Tree of Souls. She is last seen charging with her troops; her contribution to the battle is unknown, but she survived to the end of it and later visited the Olangi clan with Neytiri to assist them following their heavy losses.
Avatar: Pandora Rising
Ikeyni, Olo'eykte of the Tayrangi clan of the Eastern Sea, is one of the most strategic and tactical leaders on Pandora. Additionally, she's an extraordinary banshee rider and warrior.
- Ikeyni was unnamed until she was added to Pandora Rising as a Na'vi commander. Before her official addition to the game, her name was mentioned in Tsentey's biography, though her identity as the same Tayrangi leader from the film was not.
- Besides Sänume (who is both Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan), Ikeyni is currently the only known female clan leader.
- Ikeyni is also the first and only Na'vi character to be referred to as an "Olo'eykte", presumably a female variant of the word "Olo'eyktan", despite the word being gender neutral.
- Metromix Honolulu - Interview with Alicia Vela-Bailey
- Avatar: The Next Shadow issue #1, pg. 7